IDExpert® ProACT is a state-of-the-art, web-based, open-architecture system especially designed for the implementation of project based requirements on data entry, processing, personalization, issuance and administration. Users may perform various functions to manage, personalize and encode all different credentials, depending on the assigned rights. The system provides configurable interfaces that can be used to connect multiple data sources or to integrated blacklist checks as well as biometric verification.
As an example, it allows for the adaptation of workflows or graphical user interfaces according to the individual customer’s requirements. This concept significantly reduces project cycles and training investments, as well as total costs.
IDExpert® ProACT easily integrates with existing environments and communicates with external systems such as HR, access control, time recording, and canteen systems via standard interfaces. It is a platform-independent and scalable software, specifically designed for large international organizations. It is a multi-client project system which can be tailored to meet your particular requirements for the management of company cards, student cards, PKI certificates or passports. It allows for flexible personalization and management of your identity media as well as complete documentation of their entire lifecycle.
Product Highlights and Features
- Highly sophisticated web-based system for complex customer-specific process and project requirements in all areas of ID Management
- Convenient definition, personalization and management of different credentials (ID cards, USB tokens, ePassports)
- Central management of credentials throughout their lifecycle (ID cards, USB tokens, NFC mobile phones, digital certificates, biometrics, ePassports)
- Multiuser capability, with role-based authorization concept
- Workflow-based processing
- Central and distributed personalization of credentials
- Request and workflow controlled processes
- Support of various applications and database server platforms
- Optional integrated certificate management
- Professional image capture using different capture sources incl. live image functionality
- Online LDAP and ODBC interfaces
- Interfaces to external databases and applications
- Process-controlled scripting functions
- Free configuration of process logging
- User self-service for PKI functions
Download IDExpert® ProACT Format: pdf Size: 155.3 KB